Wallington’s WRG commitment to safety – COVID-19 Update
Protect us and please respect our conditions of entry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
With that in mind, here are a few major steps we took so far;
- Strict social distancing of staff and customers at all times, at least 1.5m
- We have introduced maximum numbers of customers in our store and per aisle
- Our store is cleaned daily as part of our normal business operations. In light of COVID-19, we’re increasing the frequency and extent of cleanings, particularly areas of increased contact and taking steps to ensure all our customer service areas have ample hygiene and sanitation supplies available
- Updated store layout to offer more space for customers
- Hand sanitizer is available at varying locations throughout the store (also part of our normal operations), and we’ve instructed our teams to ensure hand sanitizer is available at all customer service points throughout the store
- Following the guidelines from The Department of Health and Human Services, we have advised all our staff to follow appropriate preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including staying home if they are feeling ill or believe they may be at risk
- We will be no longer accepting cash in store. Commencing on Friday 20th March all sales will now be card/Eftpos only
- Introduction of online ordering service with contact-less pickup and deliveries
As an essential service, we are OPEN and we plan on staying open but we ask our customers: Please do not come in, if you feel sick!
Please be patient and check our website, Facebook and Instagram pages for updates.
We are working hard every day to make Wallington’s WRG a safe, healthy and happy place to shop and work.
Thank you for being a loyal part of the Wallington’s WRG family.
Last update: 13/05/2020